Dr. Lykens has been providing chiropractic care to families in the Winchester area since she opened her office
Dr. Lykens graduated in 1999 from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. She then worked at a chiropractic office in DuBois, Pennsylvania for 2 years before making Winchester her home.
Her passion is to teach people how to overcome health obstacles by doing two simple things: by removing the stressors or toxins that weaken the body and by supplying the body with what it is lacking for vitality. Through chiropractic Dr. Nicki assists the body's natural healing ability by restoring proper spinal nerve communication between the brain and body. This approach to health expression vs. sickness treatment is what drew her to become a chiropractor. She is committed to promoting family wellness through consistent chiropractic care and better lifestyle habits.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Associations & Memberships
- Virginia Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractors Association
- ICA Council on Wellness Science
- League of Chiropractic Women
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- American Pregnancy Association
- Chiropractic Fellowship of Pennsylvania
- Webster Technique